About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor and illustrator with a Fine Arts Degree. I work with different artistic media but lately I’ve been pursuing my passion for motorcycle design and started working on both two and three dimensional concepts and prototypes.

Labels

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Bad Son cover

I made this for "Bad Son" the band. It represents Lucifer as the Peacock Angel before the fall. Original drawing was made using colored pencils and black ink, the other two drawings are digitally altered versions of the original.


                                                                    original drawing



3 comments:

  1. Do you happen to sell your art anywhere, like a DeviantArt account or such? I really like this Peacock Lucifer image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I don't have an account on DeviantArt or similar but I will have a website up by the end of the year. This particular drawing was made for the metal band called" Bad Son" that commissioned it for their album cover and will not be used as anything else than that. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad, I really liked the pic, but yeah, I guess if it was commissioned that's a peacock of a different colour :-p

      Delete